Sunday, January 13, 2013

Finish More - Knitted Color-Block Throw


Last winter I visited Rabbit's Lair, which is an amazing quilt and fiber shop in Northwest Arkansas. They are one of my favorite shops and time spent in there - surrounded by much beauty - is time well-spent.  Of course the trick is to carefully manage the money spent at the same time. 

When I walked in the door, a beautiful jewel-toned color block throw caught my eye,  The pattern called for a lot of yarn, but was easy to knit and I decided to buy 1 skein of each color to give it a try. It turned out to be super easy to knit and was as beautiful as I remembered.  I bought the rest of the yarn to finish the throw.  For the past year the project was a "knit in the car" project and progress was fairly slow.  I recently finished the first strip of 4 and now I want it finished.


I'm now 20 inches into the second strip and I'm loving it.  Knitting and football playoffs go well together so - NFL - keep it coming and I will too!

My friends all know how many projects I have to finish and for 2013 - this will be the first of hopefully many "Finish More" projects.

Blessings ~ Letitia


No comments:

Post a Comment