Tuesday, June 22, 2010

OK - so I am behind...

To put it very mildly, I have let this blogging thing get very bogged down. Big things have happened in my life and I have yet to write a single word. The biggest and best - without a doubt - is my now 3-month old marriage. I guess I have been busy living the life instead of writing about it. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it certainly isn't what I had in mind when I started this process. Now that I have logged in and admitted my defeat - I'm ready to post some things that have happened - are happening - and are yet to come. However - this minute - I am off to do that awful thing called tanning in a vain attempt to even the bad tan lines from cycling. John and I are leaving for a 12-day trip to Colorado and New Mexico and I would like for my legs to be the same color inside and out and for my hands and arms to match. Silly me.....

1 comment:

  1. The smallest things are just as important ;0) Enjoy your trip!!

    ReplyDelete